|Jiggywikki was recently forked from Banjo-Kazooie FANDOM, and is currently under heavy renovation. Take note that most of the articles, images, and categories are currently being reworked for the new wiki.|
|This article/section requires cleanup in order to qualify for Jiggywikki's standards. |
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
Jolly's Jukebox is a jukebox found in Jolly Roger's Lagoon in Banjo-Tooie. Although it is generally inactive, after find all of the Cheato Pages and returning them to Cheato, the jukebox will be activated. By using the jukebox, you are able to listen to all of the music previously heard in the game, categorized by levels, then specific areas, then bosses, etc.
Despite the fact every in-game music track seems to be in the list, at least two are missing.
- "Wonderwing Theme" - Strangely enough, every other variation, such as the "Clockwork Kazooie Bomb" are present.
- "Spiral Mountain - Gruntilda's Lair Theme"
- "Spiral Mountain - Approaching Cheato"
- "Cloud Cuckooland Inside Zubba Hive" which is different from all other Cuckooland variations.
- "Mumbo's Skull" - The Mingy Jongo remix is present though.
- "Wumba's Wigwam"
- "Glitter Gulch Mine - Approaching the Space Zone" (plays when near the shortcut to Witchyworld.
- "Isle o' Hags - Approaching the Zombified Throne Room" (plays when in the gray area around Jingaling's zombified throne room.
- "Grunty Industries Aquatics" - Banjo can swim underwater in the shortcut from Jolly Roger's Lagoon.
- After saving Merry Maggie, Jolly will continually jump on and off the counter, making a thumping noise each time. This noise can still be heard when playing a song on the jukebox, even though all other noise is filtered out.