Welcome to Jiggywikki, an independent wiki covering the Banjo-Kazooie
We are currently working on 716 articles, and you can help!
Want to chat with other fellow Banjo-Kazooie
fans? Check out our affiliated Discord server
- January 20, 2022: Banjo-Kazooie has been released as part of the Nintendo 64 lineup of games for Nintendo Switch Online users.
- September 23, 2021: A Nintendo Direct announced a library of Nintendo 64 games for Nintendo Switch Online users, and among the upcoming titles is Banjo-Kazooie.
- March 26th, 2021: The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate amiibo for DLC fighters Banjo & Kazooie, Terry, and Byleth were released.
- October 3rd, 2020: In the Mr. Sakurai Presents "Steve & Alex" video for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Masahiro Sakurai revealed an amiibo of Banjo & Kazooie, which is scheduled for release in 2021.
- August 5th, 2020: To celebrate their 35th anniversary, Rare Ltd. released the album Rare All-Stars, which includes a music track from every single Banjo-Kazooie game, them being Spiral Mountain (Banjo-Kazooie), Mr. Patch's theme (Banjo-Tooie), Spiller's Harbor (Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge), Witchyworld (Banjo-Pilot), and the Test-o-Track (Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts).
- August 5th, 2020: Fangamer announced two new piece of Banjo-Kazooie merchandise, them being a new pin with the initials of the Banjo-Kazooie logo, and a pullover with the logo of the series.
- August 4th, 2020: For their 35th anniversary, Rare announced a new line of merchandise for their official online store, which includes a shirt with the Banjo-Kazooie logo on it.
Klungo is a green, goblin-like character and one of the main characters in the Banjo-Kazooie series. He formerly served as the loyal assistant of Gruntilda and was a scientist who created various inventions to help with her evil schemes. Klungo first appears in Banjo-Kazooie and has since appeared in every game of series. Klungo is usually seen wearing a white lab coat. He speaks with incorrect grammar and, like Ssslumber, hisses every time he pronounces the letter "s."